Our events are designed to help career-focused learners like yourself stand out in your field. Whether you’re interested in learning more about one of our programs, developing your skills with one of our educational workshops, or hearing about industry trends and news from a panel of experts, we’ve got you covered!
- all events listed below are FREE admission
- all times are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) unless stated otherwise
- Find out how the certificate can help you achieve your career goals
- Discover the most popular and emerging roles and trends in this industry
- Learn about career paths the certificate could lead to
- Hear from current students and their experience taking the certificate
- Have the opportunity to get your questions answered by the academic coordinator
Academic Advising Virtual Drop-in Sessions
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Spanning the Gaps Online Information Sessions
(Bridging Program to Post-Secondary Education)
Date: Monthly Series
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Programs for 50+
Programs for 50+ and Community Engagement offer unique non-credit programs to stimulate your personal enrichment, self-actualization, and a continuing connection to society through a community of like-minded people.
Check out their free virtual events!
Ryerson School of Medicine
Ongoing consultation and engagement are a core component of the School of Medicine proposal planning and development process. There are different ways for you to be involved in the planning process this fall. Find out more here.