Course DescriptionThis course introduces the Lean Six Sigma principles that underlay modern continuous improvement approaches and sustainability excellence imperatives for private enterprise, industry, government, and other organizations. Lean Six Sigma principles are applied through case studies to organizations and sectors to demonstrate how to improve quality, productivity, sustainability adherence, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, time-to-market and financial performance. Lean Six Sigma in sustainable business enterprise precepts, methods, and techniques learned focus transformation efforts on efficiency and sustainable growth.
Sample Course OutlineDistance Course Outline (subject to change)
- Lean Six Sigma and Sustainable Industry Enterprise : Required Courses (select 3)
- Project Management : Electives: 39-Hour Courses (select 1)
- Project Management for Technical Professionals : Electives – Group B (select 2)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) : Electives (select 2)
- Sustainability Management and Enterprise Process Excellence : Required Courses