Course DescriptionTopics include: Elements of Probability Theory. Discrete Probability Distribution. (Hyper-geometric, Binomial, Poisson). Normal Distribution and its applications. Lognormal Distribution, Multivariate Distributions, Covariance and Correlation, Moment Generating Functions, Central limit theorem and applications. A statistics computer package will be used in this course.
- Applied Analytics and Statistics for 21st Century Decision-Making : Required Courses (Option 1)
- Business Decision Analysis : Required Courses (select 2)
- Financial Predictive Data Analytics : Electives (select 2)
- Professional Healthcare Careers Foundations : Required Courses (select 3)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) : Electives (select 2)