Want to find out more or ask a question about the Course Series in Children's Publishing? Connect with this program by email.
This course series is intended for individuals who wish to specialize in this dynamic and growing sector within the book publishing industry. Toronto is the centre for children’s publishing in Canada, and Canada is a recognized leader in children’s publishing worldwide. In-depth training in children’s publishing will prepare our students for entry into this vibrant sector.
This course series offers the following benefits:
- Enrol right away – open admissions with no application required
- Complete from wherever you are through a fully online format
- Get real industry experience by responding to postings for job and paid internship opportunities
- Earn a Professional Development Award on successful completion of all courses
- Use these courses towards the Certificate in Publishing
- Apply for merit-based awards
Course Series Requirements
- Successful completion of 4 required courses
The courses in this program may be applied to the Certificate in Publishing.
Questions? Contact Kelvin Kong and Meg Taylor, Academic Coordinators.