The Certificate in Business Management provides an overall management perspective and the required competencies for those planning careers in business. The program is also ideal for those already employed in business and industry who wish to expand their knowledge of business concepts and practices.
Here are five great reasons to enrol in the Certificate in Business Management:
- You will be introduced to business basics: how companies are organized and run to achieve their goals, the dynamics of a successful organization, and how to market your product.
- Successful completion of the Certificate in Business Management will provide you with the business degree-credit courses required in the first year of the Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) degree at Ryerson University.*
- Courses are offered every term and have no prerequisites, so you can get started quickly and take the courses in an order that suits your needs.
- Courses are available in both online and in-class formats to suit your busy schedule.
- Our instructors combine theoretical knowledge with practical, on-the-job experience – and they pass that experience on to you.
*Note that you must apply and be accepted to the Ted Rogers School of Management to use the courses towards the BComm at Ryerson University. The courses may also be transferable to other university programs – for more information, check the Ontario transfer guide.
- 8 required courses
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 1.67+
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent
- With 6 Grade 12 U or M credits
- Mature student status with relevant professional experience in business
Awards and Financial Aid
Questions? Contact Armand Gervais, Academic Coordinator.
Phone: 416-979-5000, ext. 2489