Course DescriptionLean Six Sigma is an effective strategy for process improvement and problem solving used in an increasing array of business and technical environments. It can be implemented in isolated applications or as an enterprise-wide strategy for managing quality with strict adherence to sustainable business enterprise practices. Sustainable quality leadership is attained when Lean Six Sigma is combined with a Continuous Improvement approach to quality. Applied case studies will be analyzed, including case studies in sustainable product and services R&D, commercialization, and delivery and performance improvement.
- Lean Six Sigma and Sustainable Industry Enterprise : Required Courses (select 3)
- Project Management : Electives: 39-Hour Courses (select 1)
- Project Management for Technical Professionals : Electives – Group B (select 2)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) : Electives (select 2)
- Sustainability Management and Enterprise Process Excellence : Required Courses