Course DescriptionSampling probability distributions ( t-student, Chi-squared and F-Fisher distribution). Point estimation. Maximum Likelihood estimation. Estimation by confidence intervals. Hypothesis testing. ANOVA one- and two-way. Simple linear regression models; multiple regression analysis including variable selection techniques; regression diagnostics. Non-linear regression. Goodness of fit test. A statistics computer package will be used in this course.
- Applied Analytics and Statistics for 21st Century Decision-Making : Required Courses (Option 1)
- Business Decision Analysis : Required Courses (select 2)
- Financial Predictive Data Analytics : Electives (select 2)
- Professional Healthcare Careers Foundations : Required Courses (select 3)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) : Electives (select 2)