Course DescriptionThis course will build on an understanding or organizational behaviour, and will focus on an understanding of change agents within organizations. By applying basic organizational behaviour and organizational theory concepts to change management, the course will explore forces for change, resistance to change, management of change, new theories and methods of change, and innovation and leadership in organizations. The course involves combining change theory with practice through an innovative online simulation.
Sample Course OutlineDistance Course Outline (subject to change)
RequisitesPrerequisite: CMHR 405 or HTH 601
- Advanced Nursing Leadership and Management : Electives – Group C: Management (select 1 or 2)
- Health Informatics : Electives (select 4)
- Leadership in Organizations : Electives (select 4)
- Privacy, Access, and Information Management : Electives (select 2)
- Project Management for Technical Professionals : Electives – Group B (select 2)