Course DescriptionThis is an introductory course to economics. This course is concerned with basic concepts of demand and supply, the theory of the firm, and distribution of income. It includes a study of business behaviour and decision making under various market conditions: pure competition, oligopoly, monopolistic competition, monopoly.
RequisitesAntirequisite: ECN 101
- Advanced International Trade Management : Electives (select 2)
- Business Management : Required Courses
- Economics and Finance : Required Courses
- Economics: Fundamentals : Required Courses
- Level 2 Public Administration and Governance : Professionally-Related Elective (select 1)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Foundations : Electives – Group B: Social Sciences (select 2)