This course introduces students to theories of organizational behaviour. Topics include motivation, communication, team dynamics, conflict, perception, attitudes, personality, power, influence and leadership.
Sample Course OutlineDistance Course Outline (subject to change)
This course will require you to be online for live lectures every week at the scheduled time. You will also engage in course-related activities through online tools such as announcements, discussions, and email. Your course learning will be based on weekly module content and activities that you can go through independently. Note: there are still deadlines for assignment submissions, and you may be expected to participate in discussion board interactions with your peers on a regular basis.
Your instructor may also include occasional scheduled sessions for Q&As and other discussion activities, using web conferencing tools such as Zoom and Google Meet. More details will be included in your course outline available on the first day of class.
- Design Management : Electives (select 5)
- Health Informatics : Electives (select 3)
- Human Resources Management : Required Courses
- Leadership in Organizations : Required Courses
- Occupational Health and Safety : Required Courses
- Privacy, Access, and Information Management : Electives (select 2)
- Project Management : Project Management Stream (select 3), Electives: 39-Hour Courses (select 1)
- Project Management for Technical Professionals : Electives – Group B (select 2)
- Retail Management : Electives (select 4)