Learn to promote sustainability by prioritizing, deploying, and implementing best practices with proven techniques, including Lean Six Sigma, to execute vital strategic plans in private and public enterprise. You will come away with the ability to generate organizational transformation, resulting in eco-efficiency, innovative products and services, and engaged communities, all while gaining competitive advantage globally. You will also enhance systems-thinking, decision-making, and consensus-building abilities to maximize their organizations’ impacts.
No previous background required and this course series can be completed entirely online.
This is an Open Admissions program to help you advance or change your career. Those who successfully complete this three-course program are eligible to earn a Professional Development Award from The G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education.
What Will You Learn?
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS).
- Data-driven problem-solving.
- Strategy execution.
- Quality processes, tools and techniques to replicate proven track records and achieve business objectives.
- Triple Bottom Line (TBL or 3BL) Framework.
- People-Planet-Profits (PPP) issue resolution.
This short course series is an excellent complement to the skills you may already possess as a professional.
Who Should Enrol?
This program is designed for individuals who are seeking the knowledge and skills relevant to work, and advance their careers by deploying Lean Six Sigma methodologies to achieve successful enterprise-wide business and industry sustainability objectives.
Who Teaches the Courses?
Our instructors are selected through a highly competitive process and are expert practitioners in industry.
Industry and Careers
For those aspiring to be or already working as:
- Project Managers
- Senior Project Managers
- Process Improvement Project Managers
- Six Sigma Project Managers
- Continuous Improvement Managers
- Business Sustainability Officers
- Lean Six Sigma Sustainability Directors
- Research and Development Specialists
- Construction and Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Private sector personnel at all position ranks and levels
These specialists are in high demand in across all private sector industries.
Course Series Requirements
- Successful completion of 3 required courses
The courses in this program may be applied to the Certificate in Sustainability Management and Enterprise Process Excellence.
Questions? Contact Anne-Marie Brinsmead, Program Director.