The Chang School
2021 - 2023
To transform university continuing education in Canada by profoundly enhancing its ability to support continuous learners and a socially progressive innovation economy.
To respond to the needs of continuous learners across Canada and internationally by providing programs and support services that strengthen their ability to integrate into a socially progressive innovation economy.
- Grow footprint and impact of online learning offerings for continuous learners.
- Enhance the effectiveness and number of access and community engagement initiatives, with thoughtful attention to collaboration with Indigenous voices.
- Enhance the services and supports offered to continuous learners to reflect their needs and preferences.
- Enhance ability to collect and analyze relevant data to inform decision making and to monitor progress on strategic initiatives.
- Ensure all operational areas of the School have continuous improvement plans that are measurable and reflective of the School’s strategic priorities.
- Provide staff with professional and educational opportunities that lead to career growth and satisfaction.
- Take specific actions to promote a collegial and respectful workplace with a special emphasis on equity and community inclusion initiatives.