Sidebar Menu

Engineering Students

If you are an undergraduate degree student (whether on full or partial load) in one of the following programs, your access to continuing education courses is usually only allowed based on written approval from the Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science (FEAS):

  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Biomedical Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering

Courses that are completed through The Chang School without prior authorization from the FEAS Associate Dean’s office (or the Dean’s designate) will not be credited towards your degree program requirements.

Written approval is not required to enrol in Liberal Studies courses, CCMN 432 - Communication in the Engineering Professions, or CECN 801 - Principles of Engineering Economics. These courses, if taken through The Chang School, will be credited towards your degree program requirements.

If you have any questions, please contact the FEAS Associate Dean’s office at 416-979-5000, ext. 4502.