Fast Track Your Degree

Complete Degree-Credit Courses Online

Are you an undergraduate student at Ryerson or another university? You can apply to your home institution for permission to study at The Chang School and use these degree credits to fulfill the requirements of your program of study.

You can use our online courses make up for a credit or get a head start on electives to lighten your course load in future terms.

Contact us today to explore your options

For more information, call 416-979-5035 or email

Important Information about Transfer Credits

To ensure the credits you complete at The Chang School will be transferable to your home institution, you must obtain approval from your home institution before enrolling in a Chang School course.

Your university will also require time for approval of your proposed transfer credits. For details and a Letter of Permission (LOP)* application form, contact your home institution’s Office of the Registrar. Your home institution will determine whether or not the course you plan to enrol in at The Chang School is an acceptable transfer credit.

*A Letter of Permission (LOP) is an official document issued by your home institution that ensures the Chang School course(s) listed on the LOP will be acceptable credits that are transferable to your home institution. Upon completion, these Transfer Credit courses may count towards your program of study at your home institution.

Note for Ryerson University undergraduate students only: If enrolling in a Chang School course that is to be used for your undergraduate degree requirements, you do not need to apply for Transfer Credit. You must cross-enrol in the continuing education course by selecting the Undergraduate Career (UGRD) when enrolling online.

Enrolment Notes

Once you have found the Chang School course(s) you are interested in, review the course details to check for possible admission criteria, prerequisites, interview or placement assessment requirements, and course availability.

To fulfill prerequisite requirements, you will be asked to provide transcripts to demonstrate that prerequisite requirements have been met. In addition, you may be asked to provide grade reports, course descriptions, and/or course outlines of courses taken at your home institution or at other institutions.

The Chang School has final authority on determining if prerequisites completed at other institutions meet Chang School prerequisite eligibility for Chang School courses requiring a prerequisite.

Visit New Students for further enrolment information.

Useful Links

Use these resources to plan your spring/summer courses at The Chang School:

For additional information on transferring credits in Ontario, visit, a service provided by the Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer.